Our commercial alarm response service ensures that your business will be in safe hands if your security alarm is triggered. Our SIA accredited Response Officers have years of professional experience in responding to emergencies of all types, from power outages and vandalism to burglary, gas leaks and fire.
The Sword Security Keyholding / Alarm response services include:
- Emergency services attendance requests
- All activated monitored alarm systems
- Reported on-site break-ins
Benefits of professional keyholding and alarm response for your business.
With a Sword Security Keyholding / Alarm Response Service you can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your business is safe 365 days a year.
From alarm activations response to routine locks and unlocks, we offer comprehensive security services that can be tailored to your specific requirements and you will receive:
- 365 days a year attendance.
- Benefit from swift mobile response.
- Entrust security-sensitive tasks to our SIA-licenced and security vetted to BS 7585 standards Mobile Response Officers
- Avoid exposing yourself and your staff to potential danger
- Avoid any possible disruptions of business due to unforeseen circumstances and emergencies.
- Rest assured that your property is safe even when it is vacant
- Our Mobile Response Officers are trained to deal with all types of emergencies, and often the presence of our officers alone acts as an effective deterrent to intruders and thieves.
- Following every call out, you will receive a detailed report for your records which you can easily reference in the future.
- Our services also ensure that your security measures are compliant with your insurance policy. In the event that your alarm does not work, the majority of insurance providers will prevent you from making a claim on any damage or intrusion. By instructing Sword Security (NI) Ltd to look after your business, we can help you avoid this risk through our ability to maintain security at your premises at all times.
At Sword Security (NI) Ltd our Keyholding / Alarm Response Service is designed with the security needs of your business and the safety of your staff in mind.